Friday, December 24, 2010

WHAT I DID ON MY CHRISTMAS VACATION IN KENYA

What else would we do---we kissed giraffes!!!!  Here are a couple of videos of Matt and Clara "kissing" the giraffe.  Clara had just a quick kiss with the giraffe, but of course the tour director told me to hold the food in my teeth and make the giraffe work for it.  I had a line here about how giraffe saliva is one of the healthiest in nature and that's why I wanted the giraffe to lick my entire face, but Clara told me it was boring and stupid and made me take it out.  Enjoy.






Can't get that back in the states!!!!!!!

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. hahhahahah I love these videos. Merry Christmas guys!!!! I hope the trip is going well!

    ~~Andy~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Matt and Clara...I am so freakin jealous of you right now! seriously jealous!!!!

    Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete